Cloud Security is one of the key inhibitors of Cloud adoption. Keith Prabhu, Founder & CEO, Confidis has worked closely with Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and ISC2 on various initiatives to further Cloud Security.
- Development of CCSK Certification: Keith Prabhu is part of the Certification Board for the Certificate for Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) that was instrumental in creation of the CCSK Certification
- Development of the ISC2 – Cloud Computing Security Professional (CCSP) Certification: Actively involved in development of the CCSP Certification to be launched by ISC2. Helped in developing the certification curriculum and also contributed significantly to writing questions for the exam
- Development of the Cloud Controls Matrix V1.3: Part of the team that developed the Cloud Controls Matrix V1.3 that can be used to assess the controls maturity of Cloud deployments
- Establishment of CSA, Mumbai Chapter: Keith Prabhu is the Founder & Director of the CSA, Mumbai Chapter, one of the largest CSA Chapters in the world
- Chairman, CSA, India Regional Coordination Body: Keith Prabhu was the Chairman, CSA, India Regional Coordination Body from 2014 – 2016. He played a key role in building CSA in India through development of local chapters in Bangalore and NCR