“The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.” – George S. Patton
Businesses are under great pressure to improve their performance. Business Plans are drawn up to improve bottom lines and marketing plans are drawn up to improve brand visibility. In essence, organizations work hard to meet the requirements for “Business As Usual” scenarios.
However, in today’s turbulent times, businesses need to plan for any eventuality. Questions are being increasingly asked of management:
- How do we continue business if we are hit by a disaster?
- Are we geared to handle the negative publicity that a disaster may entail?
- Who will be in charge in case of a disaster?
- What if our IT infrastructure collapses?
- Do we have any alternate suppliers if our key suppliers are hit?
At Confidis, we have extensive experience in planning for Business Continuity. The services we offer in this space include:
- Crisis Management
- Business Continuity Management
- IT Disaster Recovery
- BCM Training
We follow a creative approach to make your business resilient by involving all stakeholders especially your staff. Our team has experience in planning for business continuity in various sectors including airports, insurance, software development etc.