“The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand.” – Sun Tzu
As businesses grow rapidly, security sometimes becomes an afterthought. However, organizations are increasingly faced with security issues that are impacting business:
- Is the organization equipped to deter malicious damage to life and property?
- In case of any unfortunate event, do we have measures to detect what really happened?
- Have my assets been classified to enable greater security measures for most valuable assets?
- Is our network and computer security robust to prevent loss of Intellectual Property?
- Do we do a proper due diligence on employees before and during their employment?
Physical Security needs elaborate planning to be effective. Merely providing armed guards, physical barriers and monitoring without proper analysis and planning could be a waste of resources.
We have the expertise to provide security consulting on implementation of appropriate security measures at your home or office or even public places to make these places safer. Confidis offers security consulting in the following areas: